RE: wrong rendering of certain HTML entities

Hello,

A number of W3C specifications suffer from this problem, which is due to Microsoft's very sloppy implementation of the HTML
standard. I'd actually not change the documents at all but would perhaps merely put a note somewhere saying that our documents
should be viewed with a W3C compatible browser.

BTW, MSIE 8 should work correctly: they promised full compatibility with the W3C standards. One more reason not to care about this
problem too much.

Regards,

	Boris