RE: reverse mapping for xsd:integer vs xsd:nonNegativeInteger

Hello,

I added a slightly less verbose wording; here is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs&diff=8171&oldid=8131

It seems to me that we don't need to list all combinations of the datatypes, as we can just simply refer to the usual equality of
datatypes. Please let me know if you consider this insufficient and/or unclear.

Regards,

	Boris