RE: rdf:list vocabulary

I just want to note that this topic is related to ISSUE-104 ("disallowed
vocabulary"), which will be discussed in today's telco.

I would expect that there exists some rational, why the custom use of
rdf:List related vocabulary was forbidden in OWL 1 DL [1].

Michael

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-semantics/mapping.html#4.2>