test cases on wiki

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 13:46:10 -0400
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

This was as far as I got (which happened to be on the RIF wiki):

  http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Test_Case_Format

The big challenges, partially unsolves, as far as I can remember were:

 - trying to line up the ontology with what other folks are using so
   there is some hope of tool-reuse,

 - managing OWL's many serializations

 - managing multiple profiles (eg some entailment holds in these three
   profiles but not there other three profiles)

 - handling multi-part inputs (ie premise+conclusion), which no other WG
   seems to need.

My style for putting RDF in HTML is as seen in
     http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Test_Case_Example
which I have experimental python code for parsing-to-RDF.

(that particular example uses nested tables in a way I no longer want to
use.)

         -- Sandro