RE: proposal to close issue-4

Hi all!

I am trying to understand what ISSUE-4 is about.

Does this issue refer, for example, to the grammar of "Ontology"?

  DL-Syntax: <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax#Ontologies>

  Ontology := 'Ontology' '(' [ ontologyURI ] { import } { Annotation } {
Axiom } ')'

So this would mean that there is first an (optional) URI, than all imports,
then all annotations, and last all axioms. And, according to the grammatical
expression above, this ordering must not be different (for example no
imports after the axioms).

Is it this?