Re: Proposal to resolve ISSUE-81

Based on your comment and some other conversation, perhaps a better
choice is

EquivalentClasses(ObjectIntersectionOf(ObjectOneOf(John)
ObjectHasValue(hasMother  Mary)) owl:Nothing )

This has a better parallel for NegativeDataPropertyAssertion, in that
it can be valid OWL 1.0 DL. (no complement of oneOf(literal) in OWL 1.0)

-Alan