Re: A proposal for the fragments document

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:46:29 +0000
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>, Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Zhe Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>

According to my understanding of your presentation at the Manchester
F2F [1] and the documentation for Oracle 11gR1 [2], OWL Prime is very
similar to -- and includes most if not all of the features of -- the
fragment that the current fragments proposal refers to as OWL-R. Is
this correct? If not, could you please describe the major differences?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2007Dec/
[2] http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/appdev.111/b28397/