Re: A proposal for the fragments document

From: Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:39:44 -0400
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
CC: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>, Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Ian,

OWLPrime is indeed similar to OWL-R. OWLPrime has a bit support for
disjointWith and complementOf. OWLPrime does not support intersectionOf,
unionOf, oneOf, or number restriction.

The core vocabulary constructs of OWLPrime are listed in
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OracleOwlPrime#Definition_of_OWLPrime_.28RDFS_3.0.29

Thanks,

Zhe