Re: A proposal for the fragments document

Ian,

OWLPrime is indeed similar to OWL-R. OWLPrime has a bit support for
disjointWith and complementOf. OWLPrime does not support intersectionOf,
unionOf, oneOf, or number restriction.

The core vocabulary constructs of OWLPrime are listed in
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/OracleOwlPrime#Definition_of_OWLPrime_.28RDFS_3.0.29

Thanks,

Zhe