Re: No TF meeting this coming monday

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:26:21 -0500
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
CC: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> Bijan, Peter, and myself will not be able to make it this coming
> monday, so I have decided to cancel for this coming week.
> We will resume the following week with a UFDTF meeting on Monday March 3.
>
> Regards,
> Alan
Sorry about last monday's cancellation.  I made flight arrangements so that
i could attend that week but it was at the cost of not being available
on march 3.
I did not see an agenda announcement for tomorrow's meeting so i am
responding here that i will not
be able to make a march 3 meeting.
deborah