Top object and data properties added (as part of my open ACTION-160)

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:59:21 +0100
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, "'Carsten Lutz'" <clu@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de>

Hello,

In ACTION-160 I was tasked to extend the documents with the top and bottom properties and with easy keys. I thought it would be a
good idea to show a diff separately for these two additions. Hence, here are the diffs for the top property:

Structural specification:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=8591&oldid=8424

Semantics:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Semantics&diff=8596&oldid=8177

Mapping to RDF and XML Serialization do not need a change (they just inherit the new declarations from the structural specification
document).

Profiles:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Profiles&diff=8601&oldid=8173

In the Profiles document, EL++ is the only profile that supports owl:TopObjectProperty, owl:BottomObjectProperty,
owl:TopDataProperty, owl:BottomDataProperty. Carsten, could you please confirm that adding these to EL++ does not wreak havoc in the
language?

Regards,

	Boris