I have updated the RDF mapping according to Michael's comments

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:04:35 +0100
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

Thanks again Michael for providing us with an in-depth review of the RDF mapping -- I really appreciate it. I've just gone through
the list of comments and have updated the RDF Mapping document; here is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs&diff=8581&oldid=8468

I've taken into account the majority of Michael's comments. I have added a response to those comments by Michael that I haven't been
able to response:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/ReviewRdfMappingMay08MichaelSchneider

Hence, each comment by Michael that does not have a response attached has been resolved fully; I've added a response only for
Michael's comments that might need additional clarification and/or discussion.

Regards,

	Boris