Minutes (11 Jun, 4 Jun, UFDTF)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:28:21 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I've made a few changes, esp to make the URL's more stable.  The last
two weeks draft minutes are up for review at the following addresses:

When the scribe (or anyone else) generates and saves a new version, a
new snapshot file (and that's the name the system was providing until
just now, so that's the name Makus sent out [1]) but in general we
should use the non-version-numbered URL.  There is not yet a pretty
interface to the versions (eg to compare them), but you can see them at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/meeting/ .  The current version number, with
who saved it, and any comments, are currently at the end of the

Also, the UFDTF minutes are available:

Obviously I need to document the procedures here, etc.  Thanks, all, for
bearing with me during this rapid prototyping, etc.

      -- Sandro

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jun/0100