Re: One comment on RDF mapping [related to ISSUE 67 and ISSUE 81]

Bijan,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Seems that we don't quite agree on the how much additional cost by
leaving axiom triples out.
I am glad to see at least we agree that it requires a more
sophisticated  implementation. :)
Can I  ask the WG then to simply the mapping so that unsophisticated
developers like me
have an easier time implementing OWL2 in a commercial product. I believe
that is a very reasonable
request.

Cheers,

Zhe