RE: A proposal for ISSUE-104 (built-in vocabulary)

Hello,

But consider the case where you use declare rdf:first as and owl:ObjectProperty, but your ontology also contains a nominal
containing a literal. In the serialization of the ontology, you'll have

_:x rdf:first "c"^^xsd:string

but you'd also have

rdf:first rdf:type owl:ObjectProperty.

But then, you've just showed the constant "c"^^xsd:string into the individual domain. Under OWL DL semantics, your graph is now
unsatisfiable. Under OWL Full semantics, it is really not clear what happens.

Regards,

	Boris