ISSUE-125 Proposal to resolve

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:39:38 +0100
To: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

This proposal asks for Min 1 QCRs to be serialised as semantically
equivalent someValuesFrom restrictions. There was already some
discussion (in spite of the issue not being opened -- slap wrists)
during which it was suggested that it would be more appropriate to
include in our User Facing Documents (probably in the Primer) a list
of interesting equivalences, of which this would be one. I propose to
open and immediately close the issue by so resolving; i.e., there
will be no change in the serialisation, but a note of this
equivalence, and perhaps some others, will be included in one of our
User Facing Documents, probably in the Primer.