ISSUE-67 use of reification in mapping rules is unwise (axiom annotation)

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:22:17 +0100
To: OWL 1.1 <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I wonder if we aren't ready to resolve this?

The issue "deals with the rule to do with axiom annotations". We
already decided to use owl:Axiom in the mapping to RDF. Michael says
[1] that "I think that this is not really a problem". There doesn't
seem to have been any further discussion since then (28th May).

We might consider it RESOLVED (because we now use owl vocabulary for
reification) or WITHDRAWN (because we no longer believe that there is
an issue here).

Regards,
Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008May/0190.html