Re: A possible way of going forward with OWL-R unification (ISSUE-131)

Boris,

I do not see how this answers the questions I had in

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jul/0093.html

Isn't it correct that this approach will make some RDF Graphs formally
incorrect OWL-R graphs (even if the rules can handle them without any
problems)?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/