RE: ISSUE-133 (una in dl-lite): DL-Lite Profile modified to include UNA

Hello,

I completely agree that easy keys, as defined right now, don't do anything in DL-Lite, and I share your sentiment. Note, however,
that true easy keys (without UNA) will never be compatible with DL-Lite, as they invariably lead to recursion (which makes queries
not first-order reducible). The only reason why easy keys work with the current DL-Lite is because they don't do anything. Thus, I
believe we're a bit stuck there...

Regards,

	Boris