RE: Apologies (was Re: Punning discussion)

Hi all!

If anyone, then /I/ have to apologize. I came into this WG with three months
delay, and then I presumed to tell everyone how OWL-Full has to look like.
I'm very sorry for the way I have acted, and over-reacted to Bijan's mails.

@Bijan, for taking my scribe job: Many thanks, and I will hopefully find an
opportunity to return your friendly favour.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe