Apologies (was Re: Punning discussion)

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:51:32 +0000
Cc: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: "Michael Schneider" <schneid@fzi.de>

I've already done this off list to Michael, but I may as well
apologize publicly as well

Michael stepped into a touchy subject and is volunteering to do what
is, to my mind, hard work. It was easy for me to forget that he was
not involved in the long debates (so long) we've already had. So I'm
sorry that I didn't modulate my email appropriately with those facts
in mind.

As penance, I volunteer to cover Michael's next (first?!) turn at
scribing (ye gods...did I really just say that?!?!?!) Ok, I've
swapped us on the scribe list.