Re: ISSUE-94 (n-ary constucts and RDF): Problem with roundtripping when going from functional-style syntax into RDF and back

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

[snip]
> However, round-tripping through RDF/XML is not possible in general because
> there are OWL ontologies written in the functional syntax that cannot be
> written in RDF/XML.

I am surprised by this, I must admit. Can you elaborate on this?

I know there are RDF graphs that cannot be expressed in RDF/XML. Are you
referring to some other problems?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/