Re: Punning discussion

I note the agenda item points to various issues, all three of them were
raised by me, reflecting concerns of several HP colleagues.

I will try and reply quickly to some of the prior discussion of those
issues.

A further relevant issue is ISSUE-68, since the nonmonotonic mapping
arises in dealing with excessive vocab (ISSUE-65) that addressess the
role punning ISSUE-17.

Jeremy