ISSUE-29 and ISSUE-74 status and Re: Agenda for teleconference Wednesday January 23rd, 2008

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:54:22 -0500 (EST)
To: alanruttenberg@gmail.com
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Agenda for teleconference Wednesday January 23rd, 2008
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 01:14:20 -0500

> I have made further editorial adjustments, and you may want to get
> the latest version on the wiki, but this is not essential.
> Notes:

> - raised the question of whether issue 74 is to be resolved along
> with issue 29, as the email to resolve discusses both, and subsequent
> action by Jeremy to specifically propose wording for 74 would seem to
> be moot in his later approval of the email

>From last week's minutes:

	RESOLVED: close (as RESOLVED) Issue 74 (Use the xsd namespace
	for the facet names) as per

and earlier

Jeremy Carroll: only noticed now, owl:DataRange is also used for sets of
	plain literals... see:
Peter Patel-Schneider: Hmm, I think that Jeremy's point needs thought

which resulted in ISSUE-29 not being resolved.

Jeremy and I had an email exchange
The net result is that we both believe that the resolution can go ahead.

Michael Schneider added an email yesterday
analyzing the OWL 1.0 Full semantics with respect to the proposal and
concurring with resolution.

NB: The issue tracker is incorrect on both of these issues.  It lists
ISSUE-74 as being OPEN, even though there are notes on the resolution of
the issue.  It lists ISSUE-29 as being closed by Alan Ruttenberg even
though there is nothing to indicate closure in the issue.

> -Alan

The Issues section appears to be mis-formatted.  I'm assuming that there
are substantive four-subissues, each with 20 min (as opposed to only two
and having some of the agenda missing a top-level description).