Re: Universal Property

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:56:41 -0500
Cc: Uli Sattler <sattler@cs.man.ac.uk>, Carsten Lutz <clu@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de>
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I am uncomfortable with the closing of this issue over Jeremy's
objection - I see very little discussion of the issue, I see no use
cases or tests which have been proposed that separate the issue, and
I find the theoretical emails to be stuff I cannot understand -- so
RPI would like to go on record as voting against the closing of the
issue.  We will not create a formal objection, but like Jeremy we
reserve the right to create an objection when the document that
actually explains this is published
  -Jim Hendler
  AC Rep
  RPI