Re: OWL-1.1-Full TF [Was: Introductions]

On Jan 14, 2008, at 10:53 AM, Michael Schneider wrote:

> Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>
>> Maybe, we should plan to make a Full sub-group or task force
>> or whatever
>> its called. I suppose it partly depends on how many people want to be
>> involved. If it's basically you and me,
>> then we wouldn't need the infrastructure!
>
> I will be in, in whatever form. :)
>
> However, some form of sub structure will be needed for practical
> reasons,
> since we should not pollute the main issues and actions lists with
> technical
> things only interesting to our work. Otherwise (I don't know
> whether this is
> correct) the WG would perhaps have to formally address all our
> issues. At
> least it would be bothering for most of the WG participants to have
> half of
> the issues list filled with Full questions (we probably will have
> lots of
> issues, due to the near-to-nothing state of OWL-1.1-Full at the
> moment).

Michael - I have no clue what the above means - the members of the WG
are bothering those who care about Full with details of DL -- the
charter makes it clear that, unfortunately IMO, this WG is
responsible for DL and Full, so all issues w/respect to Full are
completely within the WG charter and it is NOT "polluting" to have
issues and actions with respct to Full - in fact, if we don't, a
question could be raised by the AC as to whether we actually
addressed our charter commitments.

> But I think: We will at least have to issue a WG issue about what
> issues
> should be WG issues. :)
>
> Perhaps, it would be a good idea to have the WG discuss in next week's
> telecon the "OWL-Full" item, as noted in Ian's "Next week(s) General
> Discussion" list of this week's agenda. Then we can discuss this
> meta issue
> with the whole WG, together with other general things regarding
> Full, and
> can then start with our activities without loosing too much time.
>
> I'm going to collect topics and issues which might be relevant to
> our work
> this week.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> --
> Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
> FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik Karlsruhe
> Abtl. Information Process Engineering (IPE)
> Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
> Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
> Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de
> Web  : http://www.fzi.de/ipe/eng/mitarbeiter.php?id=555
>
> FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik an der Universität Karlsruhe
> Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
> Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
> Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
> Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
> Vorstand: Rüdiger Dillmann, Michael Flor, Jivka Ovtcharova, Rudi
> Studer
> Vorsitzender des Kuratoriums: Ministerialdirigent Günther Leßnerkraus

it?." - Albert Einstein

Tetherless World Constellation Chair
Computer Science Dept