W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > January 2008

Re: [UFDTF] Next meeting Monday 1/14 12PM-1PM EST

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:15:30 -0500
Message-ID: <478AFE02.1000201@ksl.stanford.edu>
To: "Elisa F. Kendall" <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
CC: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>, Vipul Kashyap <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>, Martin Dzbor <m.dzbor@open.ac.uk>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

thx for the update.
Yes action 33 as well as action 22 were both completed before the f2f.
in reviewing the who reads our documents page, i did a tiny update to 
the contribution i did earlier last month.

yes - i am in another meeting in dc tomorrow but will duck out of it for 
the owl call.

deborah
Elisa F. Kendall wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Deb is traveling, so I don't know about her availability tomorrow.  
> I'll try to call in for the first half of the meeting, but will have 
> to drop off tomorrow at 9:30, latest, to get to another meeting.
>
> Action 33, below should be closed - she asked and I completed the 
> action weeks ago.
>
> Best,
>
> Elisa
>
> Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
>
>> I realize that we discussed moving the meeting earlier in the F2F,  
>> however this weeks 10-11 spot was already full for me. So we will  
>> have it at the previously scheduled time and arrange during the  
>> meeting for an alternate time.
>>
>> Our agenda is to discuss proposals and progress. To that end, I 
>> would  like participants to share their latest work by posting the 
>> current  version or a link to it.  I am aware of Deborah and Evan's 
>> work, and  of Bijan and Peter's work, and we will discuss these in 
>> that order.  Please all of you post to the list what you would like 
>> the group to  review, and any specific feedback you are looking for.
>>
>> The following actions are still open. If these should be closed,  
>> please do so, or complete them by the meeting.
>>
>> ACTION-22 UFDTF Add target users/readers to page started by Alan /  
>> Deborah McGuinness
>> ACTION-30 UFDTF Write up business user/ Jeremy Carroll
>> ACTION-32 UFDTF Write up some mfg user classes / Evan Wallace
>> ACTION-33 UFDTF Ask elisa for metamodeller reader description /  
>> Deborah McGuinness
>>
>> Please also review http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/ 
>> Who_Reads_Our_Documents
>> There has been adequate time to collect these profiles. Now would be  
>> the time to offer opinions about whether this document reflects who  
>> we will consider to be our audience, or to point out those user 
>> types  that you do think we should not or can not be be writing towards
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/UFDTF
>>
>> Call in details:
>>
>> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 69594 (OWLWG)
>> Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
>> Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
>>
>>
>> -Alan
>>
>>
>>
Received on Monday, 14 January 2008 06:15:47 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 14 January 2008 06:15:49 GMT