W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > January 2008

Re: [UFDTF] Next meeting Monday 1/14 12PM-1PM EST

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:52:10 -0800
Message-ID: <478AEA7A.3090207@sandsoft.com>
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
CC: "Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>, Vipul Kashyap <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>, Martin Dzbor <m.dzbor@open.ac.uk>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hi Alan,

Deb is traveling, so I don't know about her availability tomorrow.  I'll 
try to call in for the first half of the meeting, but will have to drop 
off tomorrow at 9:30, latest, to get to another meeting.

Action 33, below should be closed - she asked and I completed the action 
weeks ago.

Best,

Elisa

Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> I realize that we discussed moving the meeting earlier in the F2F,  
> however this weeks 10-11 spot was already full for me. So we will  
> have it at the previously scheduled time and arrange during the  
> meeting for an alternate time.
>
> Our agenda is to discuss proposals and progress. To that end, I would  
> like participants to share their latest work by posting the current  
> version or a link to it.  I am aware of Deborah and Evan's work, and  
> of Bijan and Peter's work, and we will discuss these in that order.  
> Please all of you post to the list what you would like the group to  
> review, and any specific feedback you are looking for.
>
> The following actions are still open. If these should be closed,  
> please do so, or complete them by the meeting.
>
> ACTION-22 UFDTF Add target users/readers to page started by Alan /  
> Deborah McGuinness
> ACTION-30 UFDTF Write up business user/ Jeremy Carroll
> ACTION-32 UFDTF Write up some mfg user classes / Evan Wallace
> ACTION-33 UFDTF Ask elisa for metamodeller reader description /  
> Deborah McGuinness
>
> Please also review http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/ 
> Who_Reads_Our_Documents
> There has been adequate time to collect these profiles. Now would be  
> the time to offer opinions about whether this document reflects who  
> we will consider to be our audience, or to point out those user types  
> that you do think we should not or can not be be writing towards
>
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/UFDTF
>
> Call in details:
>
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 69594 (OWLWG)
> Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
> Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
>
>
> -Alan
>
>
>
Received on Monday, 14 January 2008 04:52:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 14 January 2008 04:52:23 GMT