RE: more FPWDs? (was Re: Possible new public working draft?)

Thanks, Jeremy, for the explanation!

I do not understand why we need to explictly show a relationship between OWL/XML and RDF/XML. There's a mapping between Functional Syntax and OWL/XML on the one hand, and between Functional Syntax and RDF on the other hand, together with a serialization mapping between RDF and RDF/XML.

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe