correction to minutes 6th Feb

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:39:29 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I've corrected one comment I made that was misscribed, which I noted at
the time. (I've also tidied up a side conversation I had on IRC
clarifying to Bijan).

The change is:
OLD:
[[
one of the reasons d'etre of OWL Full isn't architectural, but there is
a view from the RDF community that the various ways of putting semantics
on top of triples needs support, and this is what OWL Full gives them. I
still don't like OWL Full being described at not OWL DL
]]

NEW
[[
One of the raisons d'etre of OWL Full is architectural.
The RDF view puts semantics on top of triples, and 'semantic extensions'
of RDF allow for multiple additional semantics to be layered on top.
OWL Full is one of these.
OWL Full includes OWL DL, I don't much like it being described as not
OWL DL.
]]

Jeremy