Observers at Washington F2F

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:48:32 +0000
To: Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

We (chairs and W3C team) have discussed this and our proposal is that:

- It will be made clear to guests that Member-confidential material
might be introduced during the meeting at any time, and that they can
disclose to others only what is in the public record. They can choose
whether or not they wish to remain on these terms.

- Guests will, of course, act as observers and not participate in any
voting (including straw polls).

Please let us (chairs and W3C team) know if you intend to participate
in the meeting and would feel uncomfortable, due to member
confidentiality issues, about having non-member guests at the
meeting. If there are serious objections, then we will not be able to
allow guests in. Silence will be taken as no objection.

Ian