Re: OWL Full proposal (sort of) - addressing my Action

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:53:38 -0500
Cc: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, Peter Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>

ohh, you're no fun!

but seriously, I apologize, this was not meant to be perjorative (I
thought it made equal fun of both sides) - but if anyone took offense
I apologize, and I will try to stick to business and avoid frivolity
in the future
  -JH

On Feb 7, 2008, at 4:55 PM, Ian Horrocks wrote:

> Thanks Jeremy for catching this.
>
> Jim, can I please draw your attention to [1] and ask you to exercise
> a little more restraint.
>
> Thanks,
> Ian
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jan/
> 0395.html
>
> On 7 Feb 2008, at 17:23, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>

>> Jim Hendler wrote:
>>> Mike - that's easy - there's the semantics document the Webbies
>>> preferred and the one the formal KR folks preferred - can you
>>> guess which is which?
>>

>> please - we have enough conflict with today's battles, without
>> digging up the graves from battles that were won or lost long ago.
>>
>> Jeremy

it?." - Albert Einstein

Tetherless World Constellation Chair
Computer Science Dept