Re: Anonymous individuals (again!)

Hi,

I think it is exactly as Boris says. We have encountered similar issues when
working on our ELP extension [1] which also deals with existentially
quantified variables. We were able to recover polynomial complexity only by
restricting some of the variables (playing the role of the anonymous
individuals in subject position in the current discussion) to be DL-safe, i.e.
to range over non-anonymous individuals only.

Regards,

Markus

[1] http://korrekt.org/page/ELP

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe