Re: publications done; now we need publicity

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:01:30 +0000
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

Thanks Sandro for all the hard work, and congratulations again to
everyone in the WG.

Regarding publicity, a record of our previously used outlets for
announcements related to working drafts can be found at [1]. We
should cover at least these when announcing the latest round of
publications.

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Publicity