publications done; now we need publicity

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 11:43:01 -0500
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

In case you missed the less-clear e-mails about this, the publications
happened on schedule yesterday.  I've added a table on the wiki for
recording where announcements are being made.  Please put an entry there
before you start making an announcement, and update it when its done,
to avoid overlaps.  It's important that we announce these publications
widely, and keep track of where we've made announcements.

See: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Round_4#Publicity

    - Sandro