RE: XML schema comments

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:53:59 +0200
To: "'Rinke Hoekstra'" <hoekstra@uva.nl>, "'OWL 2'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, "'Sandro Hawke'" <sandro@w3.org>

Hello,

{{LT}}!-- comment --> has been introduced by Sandro in order to make the document pass HTML validation. I once changed it into &lt;
but then Sandro complained. Perhaps he can shed some more light on why this is necessary.

Regarding comments, I guess you can just add them as usual. The problems with rendering might then make us handle the comments
sooner rather than later. :-)

Boris