XML schema comments

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:38:04 +0200
To: OWL 2 <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hi Peter, Boris, Bernardo,

I am just finishing my review of the XML serialisation, and noticed
that the original OWL_XML_Schema page contains comments (in the
source), which do not show up in HTML on the Wiki.

Most XML comments lines have the following form:
{{LT}}!-- comment -->

To improve readability of the schema, I suggest to replace them with:
&lt;!-- comment --&gt;

which makes them show up in the HTML rendering.
If you're ok with it, I could make the changes to the schema document
(on the wiki).

Furthermore, I was wondering how you would like my review comments to
be added? The {[Review|~~~~|comment}} template interrupts the
rendering of the schema (and the hide review button only shows up on
the XML Serialization page, not on OWL_XML_Schema). Other options is
to put all comments in front of the schema, or add them inline as XML
comments.

-Rinke

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands