Re: ISSUE-141 (1subject): OWL-R Rules generate literals in subject position

Unfortunately, that would not be enough. The current rule set allows for
functional datatype properties (third rule in table 4) that could lead to a

"1"^^xsd:integer owl:sameAs "1"^^xsd:integer

for example. :-(

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/