Editorial bug in the EL profile?

From: Evren Sirin <evren@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:47:19 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I believe this is an editorial bug and can be fixed without opening an
issue. The EL++ profile description [1] lists both self-restrictions
(ObjectExistsSelf) and reflexive object properties
(ReflexiveObjectProperty) as part of EL++ profile. However, the cited
paper [2] describes only supporting reflexive properties but not self
restrictions. I'm not aware of any other work describing how to
support self restrictions in EL++ and I believe self restrictions
should be removed from the EL++ profile (or if there is such work that
reference should be included).

Cheers,
Evren

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Profiles#Feature_Overview