Re: Agenda for Teleconference.2008.08.13

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:15:56 -0400
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

On Aug 12, 2008, at 2:09 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
> Subject: Agenda for Teleconference.2008.08.13
> Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:43:40 -0400
>
>> General Discussion (40 minutes)
>>    Annotations: Plan B.
>
> What is Plan B?

That is the question. I would like to confer on the status of your
and Bijan's work on the annotation proposal, and make plans in the
case that it is not ready, as we discussed at the F2F. I anticipate
would discuss idea for annotations that fall short of the rich
annotation proposal but address some of the requirements our users
have articulated. We had postponed that pending seeing what the
resolution of rich annotations was.

-Alan