Re: Agenda for Teleconference.2008.08.13

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:09:11 -0400 (EDT)
To: alanruttenberg@gmail.com
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Subject: Agenda for Teleconference.2008.08.13
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:43:40 -0400

> General Discussion (40 minutes)
>    Annotations: Plan B.

What is Plan B?

If we are going to discuss Annotations yet again, I think that pointers
to the proposals up for discussion are needed, and that proposals that
have already been discussed should have evolved to be considered for
re-discussion.  The only activity I see in the WG related to annotations
is my message from Monday
which contains a proposal to close ISSUE-16 by adding annotations on