Proposal to resolve ISSUE-82

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:15:02 +0100
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

The UML diagrams in http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax have now
been repaired so as to be valid UML. This resolves the second half of
the issue (UML bugs in Syntax). The first half of the issue is ODM
alignment. I propose we close the whole issue on the understanding
that more specific issues related to ODM alignment will be raised as
needed. This is not rejecting ODM alignment, only requesting that
more specific issues be raised for discussion as and when needed.

Regards,
Ian