New OWLED Wiki

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:18:08 +0100
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hi folks,

At OWLED2008DC, we decided that we should have a better wiki,
preferably a media wiki variant so that we could reuse some of the
great tools and burgeoning skill sets developed by the OWL WG.

Thanks to Markus Krötzsch, we have it!
	http://wiki.webont.org/

You need to register to contribute to the wiki (in order to keep
mediawiki spambots at bay), but anyone is welcome to join and
contribute. We're in the process of migrating the old wiki content to
the new one (thanks to Thomas Schneider for heroic efforts on that
front). Task force folks should definitely join and update their pages.