F2F3 survey -- per person or per organization?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:46:51 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

The F2F3 survey is somewhat confused/confusing because each person is
allowed to answer it, but the wording is about each organization.
There's a tradeoff here that I didn't hit quite right for the size and
structure of this WG, I think.  (It's more geared toward business
situations, where organizations are likely to be more unified.)  Sorry
about that.

I think it would be good to have answers from everyone who is a regular
participant in the WG, answering for themselves, rather than their
organization.   But please help us in the comments, if there are days
you cannot attend, by pointing out if there are other people who you
think can actually stand in for you to a reasonable degree.

      -- Sandro