pending review actions

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:16:00 +0100
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I was asked
> Your action 117 is pending review but I don't see any link to what was
> done.

Since I marked four outstanding actions as pending review, I thought I
would generalise the question before answering it:

ACTION-86
ACTION-90
    Nothing

These actions have been superceded by events.

ACTION-76
     Review comments added in-line plus one short e-mail message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Apr/0010

encouraging discussion of expressivity vs ease of implementation

ACTION-117

Raised ISSUE-113 and added editors' note to profiles doc

Jeremy

PS The picky reader might care to remind me that the W3C conducts its
business in en-US.