Proposed: Close ISSUE-76, ISSUE-77, and ISSUE-80

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:40:51 +0100
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

These all concern Profiles and, I believe, have been addressed by the
recent Profiles document.

ISSUE-76: DLP is rolled into OWL-R and clearly Carsten (the issue
raiser) is on board with OWL-R, thus the doubts raised here are moot.

ISSUE-77: Horn-SHIQ is no longer a profile, thus the issue of which
precise variant is moot as well.

ISSUE-80: There are many flavors of DL-Lite, for sure, but it seems
that we are converging on one from the normal editorial process. This
one isn't mooted, I think, but perhaps could be closed anyway. I
think it's better that people raise specific issues (e.g., like I
think DL-Lite-R is better because I need feature foo).