Re: Profiles intro

From: Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:02:04 -0400
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, Carsten Lutz <clu@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de>, OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

First, I think it is a very good idea to add such a note in the document.

Second, I find it very hard to understand the current guidance as
written. I am not sure how many people in this WG
can tell the difference among profiles after just reading the guidance
in the Profiles intro. If we cannot come up with
a clear guidance at this moment, why don't we simply leave it out?  That
note itself should suffice.

Thanks,

Zhe