links in Profiles and Primer are broken; please fix

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:49:22 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Would someone please fix all the broken internal links in Profiles and
Primer?

(we can't publish with broken links.)

For links inside the document, I suggest using the {{ref}} and
{{refdef}} macros as seen in
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Example_References

(they just use a mangled form of the reference name, so you don't need
to keep track of a parallel namespace in your head, or mess around with
formatting.)

Also, various things are 404.   (don't worry about the example.* ones.)

The broken links can be found by appending ",checklinks" to the end of
the wiki page URL, like :
   http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Example_References,checklinks

(I fixed XML_Serialization -- it's small.)

     -- Sandro