Re: less technical documents

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:17:52 +0000
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Given previous miscommunication, I'll be more precise.

The information I really like in Bijan's spreadsheet is the cells in
column 4 {paper:url} when column 2 {type} matches *1.1*
In fact I only care about the number in the substring submission_NNN
in the link in column 4. It is frustratingly difficult to  get this
information.

Jeremy