Re: less technical documents

Given previous miscommunication, I'll be more precise.

The information I really like in Bijan's spreadsheet is the cells in
column 4 {paper:url} when column 2 {type} matches *1.1*
In fact I only care about the number in the substring submission_NNN
in the link in column 4. It is frustratingly difficult to  get this
information.

Jeremy