Re: less technical documents

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:13:48 +0000
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Bijan said:
> [[
> Since I'm mentioning google spreadsheets, I guess I'll mention my
> summary of feature requests/offers from OWLED2007:
>     <http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pTmcCXR-dV6TdDo24Tse-fQ>
> ]]
>
> I think I'll try and manually extract the OWL 1.1 part of that table
> into the Wiki - I'll try and do it this afternoon - I'll send a further
> message when I have finished (successfully or not)

To repeat Peter's comment - a non-proprietary format would be better.

While I can read this in my web-browser, I can't load it into a
spreedsheet tool of my choice - at least not obviously.

I can't save source .... I am reduced to working with my mouse and
web-browser much more than I would like. Good information ...

Jeremy