RE: less technical documents

Bijan,

Thanks for the spreadsheet link.
Is it possible to integrate this Google spreadsheets stuff with the current
wiki?

Also, I find the feature list very useful. We should probably try to match each
feature list with domain specific and generic use cases. Will update the
spreadsheet to include a column called feature, though they appear to be
at different abstraction granularities. Any thoughts?

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Informatician
Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
Phone: (781)416-9254
Cell: (617)943-7120
http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions
---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.